Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mosaic

I saw this on Rachel and Ned's blog and thought it was pretty cute, so I did my own!

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Rachel
2. What is your favorite food? Pizza
3. What high school did you go to? Brazoswood
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Michael Weatherly
6. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
7. Dream vacation? New Zealand
8. Favorite dessert? Blue Bell Ice Cream
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Therapist (it got cut off, but it says "I used to have super human powers but my therapist took them away")
10. What do you love most in life? Love
11. One Word to describe you. Classy
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?) Jax (as in Jacksonville, as in where I'm going on my mission...that picture is Jacksonville Beach!)

Here is how you can play too:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yea, Rach!! I love it! I am gonna miss you so much!!!!!! Let me know when you're back in town (for the last time:(

Rachel said...

My facorite is the bumper sticker!