Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I love my life!

So, I love it when things happen that you never expect!!!! That's pretty much all I have to say about that...
In other news, I'm taking the GRE tomorrow. That actually makes me really not love my life, but oh well. I'm pretty terrified cause I procrastinated like crazy with it. Not just for fun stuff, the reason I didn't study more was because I was studying for school, but still. I hope that I do well. Wish me luck!
I can't stinkin' wait for Thanksgiving!!! It'll be our first holiday at the cabin! I love my family - pretty sure I have the best one ever.
I got to talk to my Mission President this week to ask him for a letter of recommendation for grad school. I was so blessed to serve with him. It totally made me day talking to him.
And, now, since I'm supposed to be studying....that's it!